Welcome to the Graduate School at Rutgers University-Camden. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Rutgers-Camden family.
Our Virtual Graduate Orientation is scheduled for Monday, August 24th at 12:00 noon or 6:00 pm (EST). Orientation will last approximately one hour and include information on campus support offices and well as Graduate School specific information and policies. This orientation is required for all students.
Each graduate program will also host breakout sessions to review departmental policies, program curriculum, and other helpful information, as well as allow you to meet your classmates.
Fall classes begin on Tuesday, September 1st.
Choose one of the General Orientation Sessions (The same content will be shared in both sessions).
- Monday, August 24th, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Monday, August 24th, 6:00-7:00 pm
Program Specific Sessions:
- Biology (MS): 8/25, 10:00-11:00 am
- Chemistry (MS): 8/25, 10:00-11:00 am
- Childhood Studies (MA/PhD): 8/26, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Computational and Integrative Biology (MS/PhD): 8/27, 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Computer Science (MS): 8/26, 10:00-11:00 am
- Creative Writing (MFA): 8/25, 6:00-7:00 pm
- Criminal Justice (MA): 8/26, 12:00-1:00 pm
- English and Media Studies (MA): 8/26, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Forensic Science (MSFS): 8/27, 1:00-2:00 pm
- History (MA): 8/27, 6:00-7:30 pm
- Liberal Studies (MA): 8/25, 3:00-4:00 pm (Plus online orientation sessions at leisure 8/24-8/27)
- Mathematical Sciences (MS): 8/25, 1:00-2:00 pm
- Psychology (MA): 8/25, 1:00-2:30 pm
- Public Affairs (MS/PhD): 8/25, 12:00-1:30 pm
- Public Administration (MPA): 8/19, 6:00 pm
- Public Administration-Executive (EMPA): 8/20, 6:00 pm
- Teacher Education (MAT): 8/25, 12:00-1:00 pm or 6:00-7:00 pm
- Teaching Spanish: 8/26, 5:00-6:00 pm
Students should register for the orientation session of their choice through the WebEx links provided in the email invitation. If you did not receive an invitation, please email Assistant Dean Amy Liberi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Admitted Students page.