If you enjoy meeting new people, having an input on policies and decisions, serving on university committees, developing your leadership potential, and sharing your experiences as a graduate student, we invite you to apply to join the Graduate School Advisory Council at Rutgers-Camden.
The Advisory Council was formed in 2012 as a way for the Associate Dean and Assistant Dean of the Graduate School to meet with current students representing all of our graduate programs. The purpose of the council is to listen to student ideas and concerns and to strive to continuously improve the graduate student experience at Rutgers-Camden.
This select group of graduate students will:
- Serve as an advisory group to the Graduate School attending monthly council meetings
- Openly and honestly share experiences and those of classmates and contribute suggestions for programming or policies
- Assist with student orientation and other graduate school programs as needed
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled at least half-time (six-credits or more) in a graduate degree program at Rutgers-Camden
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exhibit a high-level of maturity, energy, professionalism and flexibility
- Possess a genuine passion and enthusiasm for Rutgers-Camden
Applications are due by Monday, September 17th.
Contact Assistant Dean Amy Liberi with any questions or if would like to be considered for council membership.