Continuing Student Resources

Welcome back! The information below will help you virtually navigate your way around Rutgers-Camden as a returning student. 

To complete before the start of each semester

Complete Your Financial Aid Application

For domestic applicants, if you have not already applied, we recommend submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid at as soon as possible. Rutgers’ federal school code is 002629. You may apply at Visit the Financial Aid Website for details. 

If you have submitted your FAFSA, you can check your documents and award status to ensure that all information is accurate at

If you need a financial aid budget adjustment, please email to speak with a Financial Aid Counselor. Financial Aid Administrators are also available to live chat during business hours on

Register for Class

All matriculated students must maintain status in the Graduate School – Camden by registering each fall and spring semester in coursework, research, dissertation study, or matriculation continued. If you do not plan on registering for any courses this Fall 2020 term, you must register for the appropriate Matriculation Continued course, based on your program affiliation.

Fall 2021 registration will open on Monday, April 19.

Once you have made your course selections, you may use the Online Schedule of Classes or our Registration System to register. You will need your Rutgers Identification number (RUID) and PAC code to register. Your PAC-Personal Access Code by default is your month and day of birth in MMDD format.

Sign up for your classes as soon as possible as classes can fill quickly. If you have any questions regarding holds, special permission registrations, and course selections, contact your graduate director.

If you need to contact the Registrar’s Office directly, please email

Pay Your Semester Term Bill

You will receive an email notification from our Student Accounting Office when term bills become available. The email will contain further instructions about term bill payment as well as the term bill due date. You must be registered for classes to receive a term bill. If you have applied for financial aid, your aid will show on your tuition bill. If you are to receive any tuition remission from your employer, please ensure that you have your paperwork together to be submitted with your bill when it is due. Typically, fall semester term bills are due in mid-August and spring semester term bills are due in mid-January.

If you need to contact the Student Accounting Office, please email

Waive/Enroll Student Health Insurance

Health Insurance – Full-time Rutgers students are required to show proof of insurance coverage. Students must either waive (show proof of private health insurance) or enroll in the University-sponsored Student Health Insurance Plan. Hard waiver deadlines and online forms can be found on this site. The link will also be available on the student’s tuition bill. Full-time students who do not show proof of adequate health insurance will be automatically enrolled in the University-sponsored Student Health Insurance Plan and the premium will be added to the student’s bill. Students with private health insurance and part-time students may voluntarily enroll in a University-sponsored Student Health Insurance Plan. For details on plans and how to enroll, please visit University Health Plans. NOTE: Online degree programs or non-matriculated students registered for online courses only are not eligible to enroll.

Health insurance, student or private, is separate from Health Services on campus. For questions regarding University-sponsored Student Health Insurance Plans administered by United Healthcare Insurance Company, call 1-800-505-4160; or call 1-848-932-8285 for Rutgers Student Insurance Office.

Obtain a Parking Permit

All eligible students of the University are required to have a parking permit for any vehicle that they park on campus. The university offers many different types of permits, be sure to purchase a permit that best suits your needs. Obtain a parking permit. If you are visiting Rutgers campus and do not have a parking pass, please reach out to the Student Services office for parking information. 

Campus Support Resources

Career Services

The Career Center offers a comprehensive career development program. Career coaching along with other resources and employment opportunities are provided to help students and alumni develop and implement an effective career management plan.

Contact the Career Services by emailing

Dean of Student's Office

The Camden Dean of Students Office provides supportive services, advocacy, and education in an effort to ensure students to be successful both personally and academically. The Dean of Students Office mission is to empower, engage and support the educational goals of Rutgers University students.

Contact the Camden Dean of Students Office by emailing

Disability Services

Disability Services provides the necessary tools, resources and support for individuals with disabilities to become responsible decision-makers and self-advocates in charge of their own future.

Contact the Disability Services Office by emailing

Information Technology

Rutgers Camden IT directly supports student computer labs, enhanced classroom technology, university email services, campus web services and Unix/Linux timeshare services on the Camden campus. In addition, it works with IT groups to support network infrastructure, video conferencing, desktop client applications and software licensing.

For technical assistance, visit Help Desk in the Rutgers Student Computer Lab on the first floor of Robeson Library, call (856) 225-6274 or email Help Desk support is available during lab hours.

Student Technology Guide

Instructional Design & Technology

Instructional Design & Technology (IDT) has been created specifically to support the appropriate integration of technology into the curriculum. 

TAs can contact IDT by emailing

International Students & Global Programs

The Office of International Students & Global Programs (OIS) is committed to supporting opportunities for international education and exchange. The OIS also supports future leaders from abroad to succeed academically and personally in the Rutgers community and fosters a welcoming and inclusive environment for international students and scholars. 

Contact the Office of International Students & Global Programs by emailing


Dedicated library faculty deliver comprehensive support to undergraduate and graduate students with reference questions and information requests. Through the Paul Robeson Library, the Rutgers–Camden community can access the global resources of the Rutgers University Library System, as well as a host of online services.
A list of subject area librarians can be found at

Office of Military & Veterans Affairs

Our Campus Director of Veterans Affairs, Fred Davis, is available to talk to veterans and prospective veterans about Rutgers–Camden, the services and resources on campus, and available services for veterans in our region.
Contact the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs by emailing


Student Food Pantry

Do you ever

  • Worry tthat you do not have enough money for food?
  • Cut or skip a meal because you don’t have enough money to buy food?
  • Find yourself unable to eat balanced or nutritious meals because of lack of money?
  • Go hungry because of lack of money?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are eligible to utilize the Raptor Pantry, a food pantry available to Rutgers-Camden students who are food insecure. The food pantry is located at the Student Wellness Center and is available to students with a Rutgers ID.

Student Wellness Center

The Student Wellness Center is a comprehensive primary care facility that offers accessible, convenient, quality medical and mental health care. They work as an integrated team to provide services in an atmosphere which is both welcoming and respectful of the dignity of all students.  Their staff is comprised of caring and concerned professionals who are licensed/certified in their area of expertise, and who are committed to providing high quality medical, psychological and educational services to a highly diverse student body.

Graduation and Enrollment


Please see the graduation page for dates and deadlines.

If you are planning to graduate in October 2021, you do not need to be registered for fall 2021.

If you are planning to graduate in January 2022, but have finished all of your course work, please register for Matriculation Continued for fall 2021. This will maintain your student status to allow you to graduate.

Degree and Enrollment Verification

Students may request degree and enrollment verification online through the Registrar’s online verification system. To make a request, you will need to supply either your Rutgers University student ID or your Social Security number.