Interested in the learning more about LinkedIn? Need help updating or creating a resume or a LinkedIn profile?
- How to create a LinkedIn profile
- Tips on what to include/employer preferences
- Tips to connect to your network, search for positions and connect to alumni.
- 12pm-12:30pm- LinkedIn Presentation (Virtual)- This will be a lecture style interactive workshop where you can ask any questions you may have about LinkedIn/LinkedIn profiles
- 12:30pm-1pm- Drop-In (Virtual)- This will be an opportunity for quick 5-10 minute LinkedIn priofile reviews and/or answering questions more specific to individual needs.
You will be able to share your LinkedIn profile, if you wish. You could also update your LinkedIn profile during the presentation or email it for review (which will be returned in a few days).
Please note: This event is for Graduate School of Arts & Sciences students only.
Date & Time
October 16, 2020
12:00 pm-1:00 pm
Ashley Forsythe, Graduate Career Services