1. Complete the Online Diploma Application by the appropriate deadline.
2. Complete the Application for Admission to Candidacy for Degree [DOCUSIGN] form.
- Please include your capstone advisor name and email address as well as your graduate director name and email address prior to starting the form.
- The electronic form must be completed by the appropriate deadline in order for the Dean’s Office to complete the final review and graduation certification.
3. Complete the Liberal Studies Capstone Title Page [DOCUSIGN].
- You will need to include the name and email address of your capstone advisor and graduate director prior to completing the form.
- Please put your title and name in all caps.
- Please note that this page is modeled on the Rutgers style guidelines for ETD submission, but this signed page cannot be uploaded with your capstone. Please upload a formatted, unsigned title page (see below).
- A copy of your title page will be automatically sent to your graduate director once it is signed by all of your committee members
4. Upload your approved capstone.
- Your final approved capstone must be formatted according to the university guidelines in the Capstone Style Guide and uploaded to the Rutgers ETD site by the appropriate deadline. A copy of the unsigned title page must be included with the uploaded capstone.
- Failure to comply with style guide will delay and/or prohibit your certification for graduation.