1. Complete the Online Diploma Application by the appropriate deadline.
2. Complete the Application for Admission to Candidacy for Degree [DOCUSIGN] form.
- Please include your thesis advisor name and email address as well as your graduate director name and email address prior to starting the form.
- The electronic form must be completed by the appropriate deadline in order for the Dean’s Office to complete the final review and graduation certification.
3. Complete the Thesis Title Page [DOCUSIGN].
- You will need to include the names and email addresses of your thesis advisor, thesis committee members, and graduate director prior to completing the form.
- Please put your title and name in all caps.
- Please note that this page is modeled on the Rutgers style guidelines for ETD submission, but this signed page cannot be uploaded with your thesis. Please upload a formatted, unsigned title page (see below).
- A copy of your title page will be automatically sent to your graduate director once it is signed by all of your committee members.
4. Upload your approved thesis.
- Your final approved thesis must be formatted according to the university guidelines in the Thesis Style Guide and uploaded to the Rutgers ETD site by the appropriate deadline. A copy of the unsigned title page must be included with the thesis as part of the electronic submission.
- Failure to comply with style guide will delay and/or prohibit your certification for graduation.