We are excited to work with you during the 2021-2022 academic year! If you haven’t already done so, please visit our Admitted Students website for information regarding setting up your NetID, finding your RUID, registering for classes, student housing information, student IDs, and tuition billing information.
New Employee Information
- The Fall 2021 semester begins Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Pay period is September 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 and you are paid bi-weekly.
- Remote I-9: To complete your remote I-9 work verification, contact Natalie Barron via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your department Org Code (listed below) and September 1 start date in your email.
|Computational & Integrative Biology||10749|
|Creative Writing (English Department)||10113|
|Public Affairs (Public Administration Department)||10137|
- Payroll for Domestic Students: After you have completed your I-9 work verification, please contact Jessica Sanchez via email at email@example.com to be put on payroll.
- Tuition Remission: Eligible TA/GA’s will receive remission for tuition, campus, computer, school, new student and course fees. The tuition remission will automatically posted to the students’ account a few weeks after the start of the semester. All other charges are the responsibility of the student. If you would like to pay for housing, dining or student fees not already covered by tuition remission via payroll deduction, please submit the payroll deduction form.
- Health Insurance: Employee health benefits are included in your assistantship package. After your new employee orientation, you will need to upload your health
- Please remember to WAIVE your student health insurance each semester. If a full-time student does not waive their health insurance by the specified deadline each semester, they will be automatically enrolled for student health insurance and be billed for the semester.
- Helpful Links