The Public and Nonprofit Management certificate is offered by the Department of Public Policy and Administration (DPPA) at Rutgers–Camden.
This certificate program will allow you to:
- Explore a career in a nonprofit or government agencies and;
- Develop management skills for government or nonprofit management.
Students can pursue a graduate certificate:
- In pursuit of a Master of Public Administration (MPA) Degree.
Completed graduate credits can be applied to the MPA degree provided the grade is 3.0 or better in the course, and the admission requirements for the MPA are met.
- Or as a standalone option.
Students complete four (4) classes – for a total of 12 credits. Courses are offered online or in person.
|Course Name||Credits||Semesters offered|
|Public and Nonprofit Management||3||Fall 2022/Summer 2023|
|Organizational Management||3||Fall 2022/Summer 2023|
|Introduction to Public Budgeting||3||Spring 2023/Fall 2023|
|Public and Nonprofit Information Management||3||Spring 2023|
|Human Resources Management||3||Fall 2022/Spring 2023|
- Online application (click for non-degree application instructions PDF)
- Required unofficial undergraduate transcript
Each class is 3 credits and tuition is expected to be $779/credit. With fees included, each class will cost about $2,950.00 total.
Ready to Apply Now?
Click here or visit https://rutgers.force.com/ApplicantPortal/AppPortalCustom to start your application today!